Monday, November 05, 2012

What's New in November

Well, there hasn't been a whole lot to talk about lately I guess. We spent Halloween night swimming at the community center instead of trick-or-treating. Angela and I took the girls to see my brother and his family this past Saturday. The kids really had a blast together. We are looking forward to getting them together again soon (most likely Thanksgiving). I will be taking the girls to Duluth for a couple of days next week while Lance is traveling for work. I have recently been sucked into the black hole known as Pinterest, so that has been keeing me occupied. For those of you who are not familiar with the website Pinterest, it is an awesome place to find tons of great things like recipes, crafts and basically anything else you can think of. Other than that, the girls and I have gotten back into the routine of going to the community center every week day morning. I think the girls really enjoy it. I now have to chase Claire around to get her coat on when it is time to go back home. Baby Developments: the big change around here is that the girls have suddenly decided that naps are no longer going to be a part of their daily routine. As you can imagine, Mommy and Daddy are not thrilled about the idea. I guess you can't fight the inevitable though. They are good at taking their "quiet time" and sometimes still get a little sleep if they really need it. The girls have also really began fighting A LOT. Breanne always has to have whatever Claire is playing with, even if there is the exact same toy available to her. Claire has recently started to bite in retaliation, and leaves poor Breanne with teeth marks for days. The bickering and whining around here is enough to drive a person crazy sometimes! (I imagine our parents will read this and won't be able to hold back a smile. What goes around comes around, right?) Is anyone else finding it difficult to adjust to the daylight savings time change?
 
 


No comments: