Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Past Couple of Weeks

I guess I have a bit to catch up on.  So, let's start with two weeks ago.  I packed up the girls and Reggie and we headed up north while Lance was on the road for work.  Lance joined us Saturday morning.  It was my mom's birthday and my parents recently bought a beautiful house on a lake about fifteen miles away from where they are living, so we had some celebrating to do.  It is a little bittersweet to see the house that I grew up officially on the market, but we are all really excited for Mom and Dad.  We had a pretty lazy week after that, as Claire had a cold and I think everyone just needed some quiet time at home.  This week has been pretty lazy as well since Breanne is now battling the bug.  So far, Lance and I have been lucky enough to not fall victim.  We did manage to have a little fun this weekend since we had some nice weather.  The girls spent a lot of time outside, and we ventured to the Como Zoo for an event called "ZOO BOO".  The girls dressed up as a bumble bee and lady bug and we walked around enjoying hundreds of costumes and some goodies.  It really was a good time.  Baby developments:  The girls are now proud owners of "big girl beds."  They recently kept escaping their cribs, so we had to make the transition before either of them got hurt.  Needless to say, we find them sleeping in the most comical places.  They seem to like sleeping anywhere BUT their beds.  Breanne's favorite spot is on the cold hardwood floor right in front of the door.  Claire prefers the rug amongst stuffed animals.  Both girls are getting really good at saying "Thank You", and it is so sweet.  Apparently, we have reached a stage where it is impossible to get any good pictures of the girls, as they never sit still long enough.  We hope that you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

 
 




No comments: