I am so far behind in blogging, and I am unfortunately going to have to make this quick. Our Thanksgiving was spent at my brother's house with the rest of my family and my brother's in-laws. Everyone had a great time and the food was delicious. It was so fun to watch the girls play with their cousins. Maddie got them dancing and shared all of her great toys, Tyler was patient with them when they were around his Legos, and Mason kind of stayed in his own little world. Claire developed a big interest in Rylee (the new son of Kristal's sister). She immediately wanted to hold him and did great giving him his bottle. After the fun, we all headed home for a relaxing evening. The next week was long and exhausting as we all got a nasty stomach bug that also managed to hit most of the people that had attended the Thanksgiving gathering. Thankfully, we are all finally feeling better. We got back into the routine of going to the community center last week, and the girls have been enjoying doing arts and crafts there. My parents and Angela spent some time with us over the weekend, and us girls went out to do some dress shopping. We had a very successful day, meaning that Angela now has her wedding dress - YAY! We had our first major snow storm yesterday and are still waiting for the roads to get nice and cleared. The girls played in the snow for the first time ever and had a blast. Breanne did barrel rolls down our little hill, and they both enjoyed playing with the sleds that our neighbors were kind enough to give us. I am heading up do Duluth tomorrow for the week as Lance is in Montana for work. We will be meeting in Duluth Friday and doing my family Christmas on Saturday. We will head back on Sunday just in time to get ready for the arrival of Lance's parents who will get here on Monday afternoon. They will be here until Christmas Eve. Like most other people out there, we basically have a month of good, fun chaos. I know that I have a lot more that I can write about, but I have two loads of laundry to fold and I need to start packing. I will do my best to catch up soon. If I don't get to it before Christmas, we hope that you all have a safe and special holiday.
Green Island (Part II)
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment