Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Our Labor Day

Well, I wish I could write about how we had an amazing time in North Dakota, but I can't.  The girls once again fell victim to Hand, Mouth, Food Disease.  They weren't in the best of moods and we weren't sure if they were past the contagious stage, so we had to make the difficult decision to stay home.  On the bright side, we were able to get out and do a few fun things around home since Lance had five days off of work.  Thankfully, the girls are doing MUCH better.  We even were productive and stained the deck.  Lance is in Nebraska this week and Wyoming next.  He has officially started his new position as Regional Service Manager.  The girls and I will be heading to Duluth next week.  I am sure that I could come up with some more things to write about, but I just seem to be at a loss of words at the moment.  We hope that you all had a safe and fun holiday weekend!

No comments: