Friday, July 29, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!

I have to say that the last couple of weeks have been miserably hot. We are talking temps in the 90s with very high humidity, which brings the heat index up to three figures. UUUGGGHHHH! Luckily, the girls and I escaped to Duluth where the temperatures were a little more comfortable. Lake Superior is a natural air conditioner that I am missing dearly this summer. I took the girls to see the lake for the first time with my sister and mom during our recent visit. It was so nice! My parents were kind enough to watch the girls so that Angela and I could go out to celebrate her birthday. We went out for a nice dinner and saw the newest Harry Potter movie (yes, were are Harry Potter geeks, and proud of it!). Lance is continuing to make progress with the brickwork on the house, although it is going slower than he would like. We are going to his company picnic tomorrow and plan on enjoying a quiet weekend. Well, I had better go do something productive before the girls wake up. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: