We hope you all enjoyed the holiday weekend. We just stayed home and worked on some house projects. Lance made progress with the brickwork and I painted our dining area. We have been losing more sleep because of our neurotic dog lately than from the babies. Reggie absolutely hates fireworks. This was his worst year yet. He was pacing around, panting heavily, trying to be next to me all of the time, and he even threw up a few times. I hate the idea, but I think we will have to resort to sedatives next year. The poor guy was just so stressed! Thankfully, the fireworks seem to be done for the season, and Reggie is back to being himself. This past weekend we celebrated our nephew Tyler's 5th birthday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! The party was a great time. I had the honor of providing the cake. Tyler loves dragons, and I found an awesome dragon cake recipe that I wanted to try. I think it was a big hit. I feel like an awful aunt, but the batteries for my camera died and, much to my dismay, didn't have my backup batteries charged, so I didn't get any pictures of the event besides the one picture of my cake (see below). Hopefully Kristal will have some pictures from the party on her blog for you to check out soon. We are looking forward to a quiet weekend at home and then I will be heading to Duluth next week for a couple of days while Lance is on the road. Exciting baby developments: 1.) Breanne rolled from her back to her belly for the first time this morning. I walked into the bedroom to find her on her belly in her crib - what a surprise! She did it one other time for me to see later in the morning. 2.) The girls slept until almost 7:00 yesterday morning - the latest they have slept yet!
Green Island (Part II)
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment