Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Floor and Tummy Time for Two


We are trying to introduce the girls to tummy time. Breanne tends to fall asleep pretty quickly, so she may end up being a tummy sleeper. Claire, on the other hand, likes to move around. As you can see, Reggie always likes to keep an eye on them. When they start to cry however, he is pretty quick to scratch at the back door to go outside. Sometimes I wish I could escape with him! Seriously though, the girls have been pretty easy as far as baby standards go. They really only get upset when they need changed, need food, or have gas (which thankfully doesn't happen often). Otherwise, they are pretty content and even let us get 3-4 hours between feedings. Most of the time I don't even feel the need for a nap, so I would say that we have it pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look SO big already .... glad they are sleeping well for you guys!!!
Kristal