Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catching Up

Well, the girls are just about three weeks old already. I swear that they look bigger every day. They had a check-up last week, and they were well over their birth weight days before they were two weeks old. It always feels good to know that our girls are doing well according to the doctor's standards. I hope that their appointment next week goes as well. Lance and I have been very fortunate to have so much help from friends and family since we have all arrived home. Between my sister, my parents, and Lance's parents, we have had very few days on our own. I have only had one day alone so far. Our neighbor was kind enough to make us a delicious chicken enchilada dinner one night, and Lance and I were even fortunate enough to go out on a nice date for Valentine's Day. Well, all good things must come to an end, and next week will be the true test when I finally go solo while daddy is at work. Thank you to everyone that has been giving us a helping hand!

No comments: