After weeks of anticipation and an endless amount of people asking me if my husband is crazy, Lance finally had his big debut. Unfortunately it did not go as well as he had hoped. First of all, he weighed two pounds over his allowed weight when he weighed in. They gave him an hour to lose it, which he was able to do by going on a long, hard run. That gave us all a scare! Lance got choked out in the first round, but thankfully was not hurt. He had fun with it, but has come to the realization that if he wants to be serious about this, he will need to find people to train with on a regular basis. So, he does not plan to fight again any time soon. I have to say that I was about to go in the cage myself and tackle the ring girls to put some clothes on them. I guess there are just some things that I will never understand.....
Green Island (Part II)
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment