Thursday, October 17, 2013

Looking at the Past Month

Geez, I guess I am really slacking with this blog thing lately.  So, here is a quick update, starting with the last weekend of September.  The girls spent the weekend in Duluth with my parents while Lance and I accomplished a lot around the house.  Our next step will be framing the basement (hopefully before long), and it felt good to have the house clean and tidy for more than 5 minutes.  We even managed to fit in a little date. The girls had a good time with Nana and Papa Brannan, but they were definitely ready to come home.  The next weekend I made a quick weekend getaway to St. Louis to see my friend Katie while Lance took care of the girls. Do I have an awesome husband or what?  Katie and I had a great time while visiting a beautiful winery, shopping at a really nice shopping center, and watching movies.  Lance and the girls stayed very busy while I was gone with swimming, visiting a farm, and playing at the Eagles Nest Indoor Playground.  We spent last weekend in Duluth to help celebrate my mom's birthday.  I am hoping to work more weekends and Lance is getting ready for his first wrestling tournament that is the second weekend of November.  School has been going well for the girls, and we are really trying to tackle to potty training lately.  Never a dull moment!

No comments: