I guess we haven't been up to a lot since we returned from Phoenix. I have to say that the girls were very clingy and moody for about five days after we got back. I would like to think that it was because they missed us, but I think that teething might have played a part as well. Lance did a little tile work in the bathroom last weekend, and I am starting to work a few hours on the weekends at the law office that I was working at before the girls arrived. I am really excited about earning some extra money and getting out of the house for a little while. Other than that, we are starting to make preparations for a very important birthday party. That's right.....our girls are going to be a year old at the end of the month. Can you believe it? We sure can't! Baby developments: Claire and Breanne both give high fives and wave. They both finally are able to stand up on their own. Until recently, they have relied on pulling themselves up with something. Their
favorite thing to do lately is to knock over towers that we make with their wooden blocks. They also enjoy a good game of "I'm gonna get you!" Breanne has discovered how to climb up onto the couch. She is extremely proud of this accomplishment and never misses an opportunity to show it off while wearing a giant and
mischievous grin. Mommy and Daddy can't look away for a second! I am greatly missing the days where I could just put the girls somewhere and know that they would stay there.
No comments:
Post a Comment