Thursday, October 06, 2011

Catching Up

I know that these posts are long overdue, but between traveling, company, and recovering from colds, I just haven't had a chance. The journey to North Dakota and back went smoothly, and we really enjoyed the time with family. The girls hardly had time to recuperate and get back on schedule before their Nana and Papa came for a special visit from Washington. We all had such a good time. The girls even went to their first apple orchard. Lance and I are recovering from some nasty colds. The girls have only come down with some runny/stuffy noses, but nothing that is making them slow down at all. Let's hope it stays that way! Baby developments: Breanne is crawling around and pulling herself up on EVERYTHING. She likes to walk along the couch. Claire got her second tooth. She continues to use the army crawl to get around. She is just learning how to pull herself up on things and is also starting to walk along the couch. She is starting to make new sounds as well. I can tell that she is really getting jealous and frustrated when she watches her sister move around the room. We just feel so bad for her and hope that she can figure it out soon. Well, I am sure that there a lots of things that I am forgetting, but the last couple of weeks have just been a whirlwind.

No comments: