Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Developments

Wow, it seems like every time I turn around the girls are doing something new. Breanne has crawling down to an art and is now pulling herself up on everything. As a result, she got her first big bruise the other day. Claire is still resorting to the army crawl to get anywhere. She is spending more time on all fours rocking though. She also just started to figure out how to get in the crawling position from the sitting position. I can tell that Claire is getting jealous and frustrated watching her sister move around with such ease. Claire got her first tooth last week, and I am pretty sure a second one will be making an appearance soon. Well, I guess that is it for now. Here is a picture of Lance with his catch of the day during our latest visit to Duluth.

No comments: