Sunday, August 28, 2011

Adios August

Wow, September already! I guess having a busy two weeks has really helped to make the time fly by. We started updating our living room area last week by installing new ceiling fans and finding new curtains. We left the girls in Duluth for the weekend so we could get the painting done and celebrate our anniversary. I went back up to Duluth after 48 glorious hours. Of course we missed the girls a lot, but we knew that they were in good hands with my parents and we needed some time to recharge. Lance spent this past week in Atlanta for work, so I stayed in Duluth until he came back on Thursday. Lance finished the brickwork on the section of the house that he wanted to get done before winter, so he might try to get another small section done. We took the girls to the farmers market this morning for peppers, onion, and tomatoes. Lance whipped together a very delicious salsa. New baby developments: The girls FINALLY had the privilege of meeting their great Grandma and Grandpa Brannan. Breanne has her first tooth! I will try to get a picture of it once it becomes more visible. Breanne is now spending a lot of time on all fours rocking......I guess crawling is just around the corner. Claire seems to be just a step behind, but she is one busy girl. We are looking forward to the three-day weekend ahead. We hope you all have a fun and safe holiday.

No comments: