We hope that you all had a fun and safe holiday. Lance and I ventured up to Duluth to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents and Angela. Of course, we ate tons of delicious food and Reggie enjoyed playing in all of the fresh snow. Unfortunately, I was unable to overindulge as much as I would have liked since my stomach had limited space for expansion. Oh well, there is always next year! Angela and I saw the new Harry Potter movie that Friday and then we headed back to S.t Paul. Lance and I spent the rest of the weekend getting things prepared for the babies. We have a doctor appointment on Tuesday, so there should be a baby update soon. In the meantime, enjoy the holiday season!
1 comment:
HI JESS!! we all just wanted to see your baby belly and we love it! we all miss you around her and we hope everything is going great!!
love us all from the chiro wellness center!!
Post a Comment