Two weeks ago I went to my 26-week doctor appointment. Both girls still seem to be doing well. Apparently "Baby B" is starting to pull ahead in weight. They had been pretty close in weight until recently. "Baby A" weighed 1 lb and 12 oz and "Baby B" weighted 2 lb and 1 oz. Fortunately both weights are on target for 26 weeks. The doctor did say that once their weight differs by 20%, however, we may need to start talking about delivering them. Let's hope that we won't have to resort to such drastic measures any time soon. They are still so tiny! I do have to admit, however, that I am anxious to meet our little ones and I am just about ready to not be pregnant anymore. It is becoming more and more difficult to get comfortable and the swollen ankles are not a pretty sight. Luckilly, I have a very supportive and sensitive husband to help with the unpleasantries. We have been very busy scrambling to get things ready for the new arrivals. We are putting the final touches on the nursery. It is looking great! Next weekend we will be attending our friends' ugly christmas sweater party. It will surely be a good time and since this could possibly be our last big outing we will not take it for granted. I am sure that there will be some great photo ops, so check in again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment