Wednesday, July 28, 2010

update

So, I don't think that it has been very long since I updated our blog. Yet, I feel like a lot of things have been going on. First of all, I had forgotten to mention in my last post that Lance has started a new position with Universal Forest Products. He has moved from production manager to customer service rep. He is responsible for all of the Home Depots and Lowes in the region (all of Minnesota and parts of Wisconsin and the Dakotas). He travels to the stores and makes sure that the displays look nice, educates the store employees about the Universal products they sell, and deals with any customers that have issues with the products. Thankfully, a lot of the stores are in the metro area, so he is able to be home most evenings. So far, he seems to be enjoyinig the new position and is much happier. He is actually in St. Louis the week for training. Luckily, my cousin Kim spent the night Sunday before she returned to Puerto Rico. It was so nice vising with her! Then, my friend Katie and her dog Kiera came over last night for a sleep over. It is so nice to live close to friends and family again! None the less, Reggie and I are anxiously awaiting Lance's arrival tomorrow night. I spent last weekend in Duluth to help Angela celebrate her birthday and to attend her big CD Release party. The CD sounds great, and she and the band did an amazing perfomance. We are all so proud of her!

No comments: