Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So Long, September

September came and went in a flash. That seems to be the trend of our summer. After the quick trip to ND, we spent a weekend in Duluth to do some fishing and to celebrate my birthday with family. We are realizing just how much we enjoy the area. I spent the last weekend "camping" with Angela, my good friends Katie and Heather, and Katie's sister Amy. I say "camping" because we actually stayed in a little cabin with bunk beds, and showers as well as makeup were involved. Nonetheless, we had so much fun and came home completely exhausted. I had the privilege of watching Mason today while Maddie spent the day in the hospital being treated for Croup. She seems to be doing better now, but we all hope that she continues to improve and that none of the other kids get sick. Tyler spent the day up at Grandma's house and seems to be enjoying the preschool program that he attends Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I think that we are all hoping for less excitement in October.

Reggie smiling for the new camera

No comments: