Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Second Cage fight



Saturday night, Nov. 8, was my second fight inside of the KTK octogon. It went alot better this time. The only part of the fight these pictures don't really show is the multiple knees I landed to

the upper leg of my opponent after I slammed him to the canvas. Again, Konquer the Kage put on a great show and treated all their fighters well. I won by rear naked choke in just over two minutes. I am now 1-1. I hope to get back in the cage, but for now I will be focusing on some wrestling tournaments this winter and spending as much time with Jess and Reggie as I can. I talked to my opponent after the fight and he said ''I was so high, I was holding on for dear life." So much fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lance,
I will say I am very happy that you didn't get hurt and that you did so well! You're nuts though :)

Kim