Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We hope you all had a fun Halloween. The weather here was absolutely perfect for Trick-or-Treaters this year. I am extremely happy to say that Lance is now home for the winter, so we are just enjoying the extra time that we get to be with each other. Of course, we have had to do some adjusting. Poor Lance had to reclaim his space in bed and is constantly struggling to get more of the blankets. Apparently, I have become quite the bed hog. Much to Reggie's disdain, Lance also reclaimed his spot on the love seat. We will be heading up to Green Bay next weekend so that Lance can participate in another cage fight. All of my family will be there, so I am very excited about that. The actual fight, on the other hand, I could really do without. Although, I have to admit that his excitement about the sport is starting to become a bit contagious. We will let you know how he does.

No comments: