Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lake Michigan


Reggie and Lance had a lot of fun in the water. However, that was about as far out in the water as Lance got. It was cold! at one point he threw the tennis ball far out for Reggie, and Reggie just looked at him and sat down, practically saying "I'm not going that far out, you're crazy!" So, we now have one less tennis ball. I really enjoyed laying on the beach and catching some sun. It felt like I was back home on Lake Superior. My relaxation and enjoyment ended abruptly when Reggie ran up dripping wet and shook all over me. There was sand and water everywhere! This was yet another situation where he is very lucky to be so cute.
Here Lance is encouraging Reggie to dig. Is it a big surprise to anyone that we now have a big hole in our back yard?




No comments: