Saturday, November 10, 2007

Paint, Paint, Paint!

We have been very busy lately trying to finish our list of home improvement projects in the house. There are just a few minor things left to do, and it is great to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I would love to have the previous owner of the house back here to see all the changes that have been made. It is almost a completely different house! I really don't think that we have left a single thing untouched besides the carpeting. We even painted all of the window frames, doors, railings, and the list goes on and on.......it was very tedious, but worth it. Lance has been determined from the beginning to have color in our house, and I believe he has it. There is not a single exposed white wall! The only big project we have left is to reside the garage next spring. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

No comments: