We returned to the old stomping ground (Eau Claire) for the weekend because Lance was presented an award called the Super Six Award at the University. He and five other people were honored for their athletic and academic success. Eight people were also inducted into the University's hall of fame. Lance's parents and my parents came for occasion. It was great to see everybody! Now Lance is in Georgia for the week. Then, he will be heading back to Minneota, MN for a few days. After that he will be in Michigan for two weeks. I think he is really getting tired of all the traveling, but this is all for his training and things should slow down for him once that process is over. We boarded Reggie at a kennel for the weekend to see if he would react better to being in a new place with a lot of distractions. I guess it worked like a charm because he really couldn't have cared less that I was there to bring him home. I guess he spent the whole weekend playing with a husky puppy about the same size as him. He was actually a little tired when I got him home Sunday night. It was a relief to see that he handled it all so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment