Wow, I guess I have really been neglecting my Blog. To be honest, we don't have a whole lot to blog about lately I guess. It has been a rough winter weatherwise (I think we had 4 snow days off from school), and a very cold and wet spring. We have been keeping the girls busy with hip hop dance, swim lessons, and now soccer. Lance has taken on the role as coach of the girls' soccer team which I think has been fun for the girls and a learning experience for Lance. We have our first game this weekend which the girls are very excited for. The season ends in June just in time for summer vacation. My parents were just here for a visit during our spring break. We make a trip up to Seattle to see my cousins Kim and Jen and their families. It was great to visit! We also did a little sightseeing that included the Space Needle (we didn't go up though). Once we recharged from that little road trip we took my parents to Silver Falls State Park. As always, the falls were beautiful. Sadly, my parents had to return home and the girls had to go back to school. We are looking forward to going back to Minnesota to see them again in June. We hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
Green Island (Part II)
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment