Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Last Post From Minnesota

First of all, I have to say it is late and I am tired. However, I cannot get myself to go to bed without doing one last post from Minnesota. My mom, the girls and I fly out to our new home tomorrow . The last month has been a whirlwind of preparation for the move....fitting in last doctor, dentist, and vet appointments; working with the moving company, and getting paperwork ready for the two house closings. Amidst the chaos, we also had to deal with our first bout of Pink Eye. Surprisingly, Breanne was the only victim. Otherwise, the whole moving process has been going incredibly smooth. I am left with no choice (grudgingly) but to believe that this move is just meant to be. Our house got packed up last week and we have been staying with my parents since.....and boy have we been busy. We have gone to an enchanted princess tea party, the circus, a local state park, Tyler's hockey game, swimming at the YMCA, Build-a-Bear.....just to name a few. I will get some pics posted later. We will miss all of our friends, family, and all the other great things Minnesota has to offer. Ready or not, Oregon, here we come!

No comments: