Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Weekend fun

My friend Katie and I made the journey to Brainerd, MN last weekend to attend our friend Heather's ugly christmas sweater/house warming party. Heather and her husband Ryan just bought a beautiful house outside of Brainerd. It was great to see their new home, and the party was a blast. I only wish that Lance had been able to join us. But, he was off having his own fun wrestling at a college open tournament in Moorhead, MN. Apprently, Lance still has a few lessons to teach those "young college kids." He won 4 out of his 5 matches. He could have wrestled for third place, but decided he was tired and ready to go home. Lance is planning to wrestle again in January. We are heading up to Duluth this weekend to celebrate Christmas with my family. I am really looking forward to it. I am sure that there will be plenty of photo ops, so stay tuned.




Heather, Katie, and me. Like the sweaters?

Me and Katie wearing our antlers. They actually lit up!

No comments: