Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Upcoming trips

Oh my gosh, I am so excited about some trips that Lance and I just booked, and I have to tell everybody about it. We are going to Phoenix for Christmas to spend time with Lance's family. Anne and Art have not had their whole family together at Christmas time for over ten years. It will be a very fun and special occasion, and we can't wait. Since we were already taking time off, we decided to finally book our official honeymoon trip as well. We are going to be spending 4 days in San Juan, Puerto Rico! The rain forest, the beach, and the food.......it will be amazing! Anyway, enough day dreaming. The wedding last weekend was very nice, and Lance had a great time catching up with some of his college wrestling buddies. Now, we are looking forward to camping next weeked. Hopefully the weather will warm up........

No comments: