Sunday, August 02, 2009

August At A Glance

It is unbelievable how quickly August flew by. We have definitely stayed busy. The beginning of the month was mostly spent car shopping. Lance has now replaced his Grand Am for a really nice Subaru Outback Wagon (pictures coming soon). We went to Eau Claire in the middle of the month to celebrate our anniversary. We had a great time tubing down the Chippewa River, eating at one of our favorite restaurants, and going to some old hangouts. We spent last weekend up in Duluth. Angela and her friend Brian played at a cafe Friday night. They sounded awesome, and I can't wait for them to get their CD recorded. We aslo took the dogs to Lake Superior and Knife River. They were both exhausted by Sunday. We are heading to Devils Lake, ND next Friday for a very special 80th birthday party. It should be a lot of fun if we can survive the 6-hour drive with holiday traffic. I am sure that I will have plenty of pictures from the event, so stay tuned. We hope you all have a safe and fun holiday!

No comments: