As predicted, June has just been flying by. Angela has returned safely from Bosnia, which is a huge relief to us all. She is extremely tan and seems very glad to be home. She has thousands of pictures to show us when we go to Duluth this weekend to celebrate Father's Day. We close on the sale of our house next Friday and look forward to getting that over with. As of right now, I am still unemployed and starting to go a little crazy with boredom. I actually turned down a job offer for the first time ever, and was turned down for the job that I was hoping for. So, I am back to the "old drawing board." In the meantime, I have been getting Reggie to the dog park every day, spending time at the pool when weather permits, and getting familiar with the area. I was even given the
privilege of watching Tyler yesterday afternoon, which was a lot of fun. I managed to get a few pictures (quite the challenge since he never sits still). He is becoming such a big boy. By the way, Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads out there!
I managed to get this rare moment on film when Tyler is actually sitting still and not busting at the seams with energy. Thank you Jungle Book the movie!

Here is Tyler having a blast jumping on our bed. I think we have Auntie Angie to thank for teaching him that.

Tyler and Reggie are the best of pals. Reggie didn't leave Tyler's side the whole time he was here, no matter how many
times Tyler pulled at his tail or rammed into him.
No comments:
Post a Comment