Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Last Post From Wisconsin

Okay, so I guess I couldn't wait until after the move to post again. We are getting very anxious to get the moving process over with. Unfortunately, the offer on the house that I had mentioned before didn't work out. The woman had a really low offer and didn't want to close the deal until September. However, we actually got another offer tonight that is more promising, and we will be giving a counteroffer tomorrow. Very exciting! Lance is coming down for the long weekend. We don't have a lot planned besides getting the house ready for an open house Sunday. Wednesday will be my last day of work and the final move will be next weekend. I am starting to get a little sad to leave our house since we put so much work into it. It was really starting to feel like home. I am also not looking forward to saying goodbye to my coworkers and all of our great patients. My job definitely allowed me to meet a lot of amazing people. I just keep reminding myself that there will be a lot of great things awaiting us in Minnesota. On a side note, Angela has arrived safely in Sarajevo and has already posted on her blog. We hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

No comments: