I was able to make it back home for a few days to help out with the twins. They changed so much since I saw them last month. As much work as they were, I miss them terribly already. Maddie is such a sweet girl, although we can definitely see that she can have sass. Mason has a good disposition when his tummy isn't hurting him and tends to be happiest in his vibrating bouncer. Can't wait to see them again! On Sunday, I came home to a very tired and very beat up husband. He has been working tons of overtime the last two weeks, and he fought in Racine Saturday night. As bad as his black eye and swollen face look, I guess the other guy probably isn't looking any better. Anyway, I will have him post about his fight later this week. Thankfully things have backed down a little at work for him, and one of his MBA classes is almost over.
No comments:
Post a Comment