Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a great weekend with my family up in Green Bay. We all took Tyler to a wildlife sanctuary and saw tons of animals. My dad and I even got Angela to go to a karaoke bar. Unfortunately she only got one song in before the cigarette smoke got the best of us. We also got some exciting news from Pat and Kristal. They are engaged! They are planning a small wedding next month. It promises to be a good time! On the home front, Lance is travelling a lot. He just got back from Charlotte and is now training at a plant in Warrens, WI. Warrens is about 2 hours away, so he will be staying up there during the weeks and will only be home on weekends. His schedule will be like this for the next few months. I am so glad I have the dogs to keep me company! Emma has not tried to run away for two weeks, which is a big relief. She must have finally realized that this place isn't so bad. We are really looking forward to next month as we are expecting visits from Lance's parents and from Angela. Between Pat's wedding and entertaining company, June will just fly by!

No comments: