Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We hope you all had a safe and fun holiday! Here are our pumpkins. Mine is the happy one, and Lance's is the one with the Hanibal Lector mask. We got a few more trick-or-treaters this year than last year, but still not enough to justify buying five bags of candy. We were very generous handing out candy, and I heard one kid say they had hit the jackpot. That made me smile and think about the good old days. Lance is home all week, which has been great. We have started yet another painting project and are trying to make things perfect before we get company for Thanksgiving. Lance leaves for Georgia on Sunday for a week, then he will be home just long enough to wrestle at a tournament before heading off to Phoenix for a week. After that he should be home for the next few months. I will be spending the weekend in Green Bay helping my brother, Kristal, and Tyler move from Amery. They are in for quite a change! Now they are only 2 1/2 hours away from me instead of 5 hours, so I am very excited. I guess the other day Tyler was just walking around the house and kept saying "Jessie". I love it! Kristal has actually started a website. It is http://www.patkristal.blogspot.com/ . Check it out!

No comments: