Sunday, August 05, 2007

Anyone want a puppy?

I am starting to question how much I really want a dog. Ever since I started work, Reggie has transformed into some sort of monster.....ok maybe I am exaggerating a little. He just does not seem to like all of this "alone time". To top it off, we had to leave him in the care of our neighbor for the first time while we were in Wisconsin Dells. Apparently he was quite a hand full. He threw his housetraining out the window and left my poor neighbor some nasty messes. Within hours of getting home today he had learned how to scale over the chain link fence (I kid you not, he can jump high enough to where he can almost climb over the edge of the fence), peed all over our new floor, and chewed up my cell phone. All I can say is that he is extremely lucky that he is so darn cute. I mean seriously, how could you stay mad at this face?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand what you are going through!!! Call me, I have some suggestions to try on most fronts.