
The season's end is in sight. I have only 4 duals and a tournament left before the conference tournament on Sunday Feb. 18th. The team attended the St. John's duals in Collegeville, MN last weekend with mixed results. We came out 2-2 for the day. Seems pretty good seeing that we were forfeiting 2 weight classes and had 3 starters out of the line-up due to injury. I had a stellar day going 4-0 with a win over the #3 ranked Junior College wrestler and a pin in my last match. I am now 21-7 for the season with an important match tomorrow night against UW-Oshkosh and next Tuesday against UW-Lacrosse. The Lacrosse wrestler is currently ranked #2 in the country for Division III schools. The team can tie the all-time dual win mark for our schools program history tomorrow and I feel confident that we will meet that mark and then some by the end of the season. We already have more pins than any other UW-Eau Claire wrestling team.


1 comment:
Good luck in your remaining matches!!! Stay smart and healthy so your season can end how you envision.
Post a Comment